A couple of weeks have passed and I am not the big weepy mess of confusion I last wrote about anymore, but rather I am inspired to feel better by being better. Basically I am going to push down the negative thoughts and feelings and immerse myself in my ability to see the positive in any situation.
I don’t do resolutions but I decided after these conversations that this is what I will strive for this year.
- I will no longer let bullies make me feel bad. I’ll kill ’em with kindness instead.
- I will stop worrying about how other people feel about me and learn to love myself again.
- I will think of 5 things that make me smile every time I feel negative thoughts bubbling up
- I will push myself to see the good in every situation, no matter how tough it is.
- I will allow myself to move past my illness.
- I will begin making small steps to get out of my house more often, and work through the anxiety.
- I will make myself a household binder to get myself on track and on a schedule.
- I will continue being the best mom I can be and work towards being a less dependent wife.
- I will actively work on my blogging and keep current.
- I will make a plan on how to achieve my writing dreams and create a timeline to motivate me.
- I will put positivity out in order to see it return to me.